DIC – Earthquake, Landslide and Flood
Simplicity at Your Fingertips
Introducing the first excess and surplus instant quoting platform from Tokio Marine Highland for residential earthquake, landslide and flood insurance. For retail agents, it has never been easier. You supply the property address, and we provide the bindable personal lines quote for your client in seconds.
Here’s What We Write
Homeowners Catastrophe Insurance – Difference in Conditions (DIC)
- Earthquake, landslide and flood coverage for homes and dwellings in Arizona, California, Nevada and Oregon
- Primary, secondary, seasonal, vacant and renovation properties
- Standalone earthquake/landslide coverages, and ability to add flood when eligible
- Coverage A limits from $75,000 to $2 million
- Low deductibles from 5%
- Payment options include credit card, ACH and escrow
- Competitive agent commission and quote price
Here’s How It Works
1. Create an Account
To create an account, submit your contact information and we’ll reach out to you immediately to complete the appointment process.
2. Enter a Property Address
Once registered, log in and enter your client’s property address — the only information required to create a quote in seconds.
3. Confirm the Coverage
Update the pricing in real time by adjusting the coverages, limits and deductibles to best meet your clients’ needs.
4. Bind the Quote
Take payment, bind the quote and generate documents in a few easy steps, with no additional underwriting or approval required.