We are looking for a Senior Project Manager/Business Analyst who will be a key player in our digital initiatives. The position will be located in Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX or full-time remote.
This position leads the development of functional and non-functional business requirements and is responsible for a range of activities resulting in the creation of systems and processes that enhance the company’s ability to conduct business. The PM/BA works with subject matter experts on the processes, content, and systems to understand the impact of potential changes and is a primary resource for business initiatives.
- Elicit, understand, and document business objectives, specifications, detailed requirements, and use cases
- Work with product owners to create epics and user stories
- Define, design, and document current and future state business processes and data flows
- Control planning and execution of the project’s activities and resources to ensure established cost, time, and quality goals are met
- Identify, analyze, and propose solutions for risks and issues that may impact the project
- Develop and execute system test cases, expected results, scripts, and plans
- Conduct user acceptance testing, identify issues, and recommend solutions
- Communicate status, solutions, and concerns in a timely manner
- Serve as a liaison between technical and functional stakeholders and project team members
- Develop relationships with business to create trusted partnerships
- Build insurance industry domain knowledge
- Conduct feasibility studies, needs analysis, and cost/benefit analysis for projects
- Coordinate and work with vendors on specific activities as they pertain to the projects being worked on
- Prepare, develop and/or support training materials
- Keep initiatives on track to meet planned timelines and budgets
Skills and Background:
- Insurance or industry experience required
- College degree required
- 8+ years of experience as a business analyst or project manager
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, and presentation skills
- Facilitation skills to run workshops and meetings to gain agreement on requirements and issues.
- Ability to interface with business, technical and senior management level employees
- Organizational and time management skills
- Extensive experience with Agile methodology
TMH offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full suite of benefits including 401(K) with match, generous vacation and personal time, performance-based bonuses, and more.
How to Apply: Fill out our application.