We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Manager. The position will be located in Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX or full-time remote.
- Develop standards and processes for Systems Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Work with Business Analysts and end users to understand business processes and workflows.
- Review User Stories to confirm accuracy and completeness of defined Acceptance Criteria.
- Develop test plans, test scenarios, and test cases with traceability to documented Business Requirements.
- Coordinate daily activities of the User Acceptance teams for multiple projects.
- Define Systems Integration test plans.
- Document testing progress, lead meetings, provide summary updates for management on test execution and defect tracking.
- Create JIRA tickets for defects reported out of testing and track them to completion.
- Assist Business Analysts in training the User Acceptance team on new systems and new functionality developed for existing systems.
- Consult with vendor Quality Assurance teams to ensure vendor test plans are comprehensive and track progress of vendor QA.
- Identify available tools to support testing, including testing automation, and lead user adoption of testing tools.
- Oversee work of external QA resources.
- At least five years’ experience working with the North American Property and Casualty Insurance industry, specifically in the MGA/MGU/Insurance Carrier space.
- Extensive experience with JIRA or similar tool.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- 5 or more years’ experience developing test plans, test cases, and test scenarios and mapping to business requirements.
- Ability to work and communicate clearly and effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including vendors, business leadership, business users, and business analysts and project management.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with service integrations, ability to read and interpret XML.
- High level of comfort with leading users of various experience levels through the testing process.
- Experience with Sapiens CoreSuite applications, including PolicyPro, BillingPro, ClaimsPro, and ProducerPro or similar core insurance administration technology solutions.
- Familiarity with the technology demands of both admitted and non-admitted insurance products.
- Requires ability to travel up to 25% (travel will be minimal).
How to Apply: Fill out our application.